What's actually inside the box.
|TOP MOUNT & SIDE MOUNT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Attach Ball Stud to Channel Bracket using 1-Ball Stud and 1-Lock Nut (per side). Attach other Ball Stud to Pivot Arm using 1-Ball Stud and 1-Lock Nut (per side)
2. VERY IMPORTANT- Position spa cover (in closed position) on spa. Position rear of Channel Bracket approx. 2 inches forward from back edge of spa cover. Make sure Channel Bracket is parallel to side of spa cover.
3. Slip covers over both ends of bars of Extension Arm before sliding arm bars in position on cover (see next page).
4. Attach Pivot Arm to Channel Bracket using (1) 1 3/4 " Hex Bolt, (1) Lock Nut (per side) Lock Nut can be placed on the inside or outside edge of spa (as allowed by specific spa manufacturer). DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!
5. Click "Latching" Gas Shock onto Ball Stud of Channel Bracket ONLY on most convenient side of spa (thick section to Channel Bracket and thin section to Pivot Arm), leaving shock laying down. Click "Regular" Gas Shock onto Ball Stud of Channel Bracket ONLY (thick section goes to Pivot Arm and thin section to Channel Bracket), leaving shock laying down.
6. With spa cover on, but off front 1/4 " way, slide Extension Arm bars in position on each side of cover (There is a left & a right arm). Fig. 5 Front bar slides into middle of cover, while 2nd (top) bar lays on top of cover. Fig. 6 Push cover from front slowly and evenly, keeping cover centered over spa. Fig. 5
7. Keep pushing cover evenly until Extension Arms slide into pivot arms. When cover is centered over spa (measure carefully on both sides) See Fig. 5 Secure Stabilizer Bar AND Extension Arm to Pivot Arm using 5/8" Hex Bolt. If spa rim is greater than 5 inches, secure Stabilizer Bar parallel with Pivot Arm.
8. Fold back front half of cover & manually lift cover to open position. Lift shock up & click on to Ball Stud on Pivot Arm (both sides).
9. Attach Elastic Strap/Ball to front bar on Extension Arm. (Use to lower cover instead of pulling on spa cover).
You can print this page if needed, or also download the instructions in a PDF file for Acrobatreader.
Please see the Cover Lift Store for pricing and ordering.
|Cover Valet||Cover Genie||Cover Caddy||Rock-It|
|Superlift 2||Ideal Lift||EZ-Lifter||Cover-Up||Cover Keeper|
|Cover Mate I||Cover Mate II||Cover Mate III||Cover Mate Easy||Cover Mate Freestyle|
|HOME PAGE||Cover Lift Store|
|Cover Lifter Configurater|